Monday, December 8, 2008

Tell me it isn't so!

This is not okay.
  1. Amount of time wasted trying to figure out how to create my own customized blog style? Entirely too much.
  2. Amount of time wasted trying to design said style after figuring out how? Double that 'too much' and let's just say you get a big fat waste of time.
  3. The joy I had after I completed styling my blog and felt very satisfied with the new look? Immense joy.
  4. The disappointment that ensued when I logged onto my blog from a couple of other computers and saw that my customized title is totally messed up? Big. Big. Bummer.

Seriously, people. Everything is right and good with my blog when I log in from my own computer. But when I logged in from other computers, the title box is huge. HUGE. Is this the way it looks from your computer? Please. Let me know.

The bad new is this: Even if it truly is messed up on every other computer, I'm afraid it's going to stay that way. I don't want to waste any more time on it and well, I just plain don't know how to fix it. The good news? I have officially taken a step in the right direction and am surprising myself with this decision to not 'fix' this problem. Finally, a good decision on my part to not unnecessarily waste time to try and perfect something.

And in writing that comment, I realize that I just took time out to write this mostly meaningless post during final exam week - when I totally need to be studying. Guess I'm back to square one.

One step forward, two steps back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blog looks normal on my computer...at least I think it does...

Kristi said...

It's huge on mine - but I thought that's how it was supposed to be. I just scroll down to read stuff. I'll send you a screen shot :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin