Happy 2009! ... and it just may be my birthday ... just sayin.
As I type this, my nephew is crawling over me asking incessantly, 'Auntie, what you doing? Wanna build towers? Wanna play cars? Look at me!' It's a beautiful sound :) And with the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked by my brother-in-law in the kitchen, I could think of no better way to spend my birthday than this.
But I must cut this short and get going. I have to open Trace's doggie 'pack-pack' so we can play cars. And although the breakfast smells great, there is a rather rancid smell brewing in the living room where I sit - I think it's time for a diaper change.
I wish you all a happy new year!
1 comment:
Jamie,
There may be another aspect of the rancidness....and I do not mean to be adversarial, but only factual. I was not allowed to convert Trace to say, "Go Blue", so, as must be obvious to some, his excretions may be most agricultural like....it is so disadvantageous and something that may make him stronger as he must "sparty on" and strive to avoid being arrested most of his adult life.
So sorry to be so blunt, but the earlier Trace is confronted with such, the better it shall be......... I only hope that his parents or you will not wimp out.
Uncle Paul
Post a Comment