Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5 months.

That's how much time I have to pack as much fun as I can into my lifewhileIstillhaveit.

Over my Christmas break from school, I awaited the news ... 18 month nursing program, 12 month accelerated program or the big ol' denial.

Well, it's official. The 12 month nursing program it is. I would just like to refer to it as insanity. Pure. Insanity.

Now, as I've mentioned many times before I'm sure - I don't have time to waste in school. Therefore, this option was my first choice and it's an awesome blessing. But let's just say that come May, I'll be ... um, busy.

Check up on me in May 2010 though, and just call me nurse. WOOT! I'm actually going to do this thing ...

In other news, if you're here reading my blog, you've gotten word of my new site address. Unfortch, I was forced to deter a potential stalker. Just a precautionary move. This address will stick. So bookmark it. Add it to your favorites. Put it on your blog roll ... and for goodness sakes you might as well become a part of the 'Living it. Loving it.' crew by clicking 'Follow this Blog' on the left side of your screen ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo...good luck shpeem...

I'm sure it will go by real fast though...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin