Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Does it still count?

I am super excited that I just got my first blogger award! It was given to me by Kristi at ...and baby makes 3! Now, I've sent my 'readers' to her blog several times before but if you haven't visited her, go. now. I promise it's a fantastically hilarious read every single day. Note: Since she happens to be one of my very bestest friends, does this award still technically count? I'll say yes. In that case, yay for my first award.



So, word has it that I'm now supposed to pass this lovely award on to fellow bloggers that contribute to one of my favorite parts of the day ... reading my blog roll. So, without further ado:

- Ashley at According to Ashley. Not only can I just tell by reading her blog that she is super fun and incredibly sweet, she offers great product advice and always has fun-to-read posts.

- Sloane at Exclamation Points. She's a fabulous writer and without fail has super interesting things to write about. Go check her out!

(Thank you for my award, Kristi!)

2 comments:

The Porters said...

Yay!!!! Thank you so much, girl! I am happy!

E. Sloane Cannon said...

Thanks so much! That is so nice of you :-) Your blog is fabulous as well, always a fun read!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin