It's no real secret that I have a somewhat bordering on unhealthy love of Justin Timberlake - albeit he can come across a little more conceited than my liking, he's still adorably funny and oh so talented. (Shame level for this one = 4 on a scale of 10) And as a true fan, I've been starting to wonder when JT is going to break out some new tracks.
New songs = JT on tour = I'm there.
So you can imagine I was not happy to hear this:
"Justin Timberlake Says, No Song for You"
Apparently, he's so over it right now and has no plans to record new songs, which means - no tour.
To this I say ... bummer.
2 comments:
:(( That makes me sad. I love his songs (well and him, hottttie!) I saw him in concert when him and Christina were on tour together!!
Thanks for the compliment on my "don't feel like messing w my hair" look :) It's naturally like that. I straighten it...and the other day, it broke..so looks like curly will be my look for a while! ha!
Aw, this makes me so sad. I've been in love with him since about 13 during his *NSYNC/afro days :)
Post a Comment