My roommate has music on.
I hear a song that I've heard recently on the radio but never knew who sang it.
The song is of the 'feel-good' type - talking about moving mountains, dreaming, etc.
Right up my alley.
I run into her room to find out who sings the song.
It's Miley flipping Cyrus.
What's the world coming to?
Credit given where credit is due ... it's a good song Miley.
I'm not hopping on your bandwagon though.
(No offense to the Miley lovers ... just a personal opinion.)
Happy Monday! :)
_______
Edited to add: I've taken one more step to the dark side. The song is now added to my blog playlist. Proceed to listen at your own discretion - you might like it.
4 comments:
hahaha! I was the same way with her new song. I don't care for her, but I like that song!
Yep! I know that one, lol! I haven't added it to my itunes...yet =)
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Jame, come BACK FROM THE DARK SIDE!
Um yeah...I feel the exact same way! I actually really like the song too. The bad thing is that I can't stop thinking about how much I really dislike her when I listen to it. At least she seems to be improving...
Post a Comment