Monday, March 16, 2009

Well, THANK YOU!

Today I received another blogger award from Angela at 20-Something Dreams (bless her heart!). Thank you so much ... I am flattered :)


The 'rules' for this one are as follows: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!

Easy enough but hard to come up with only 7!

I looooovvveee ... (Note: These are additions to the 'givens' which would be Jesus, family and friends. Just thought I'd throw that out there.)

  1. Clear blue skies (annnd, I happen to be looking at one right now! Woohoo - summer is on its way!)
  2. Laughter - both the action of it and the sound of it ... it's the BEST!
  3. A good turkey sandwich, sushi and red licorice - and no, not all at the same time. I know it's 3 things, but they all fit in the food category so it works.
  4. Driving (weird, I know) - especially when good music or good company are involved. I actually don't mind long drives and it often serves as my method of relaxation (which is a likely contributor to why I have exceeded the allowable miles on my car).
  5. Dancing!
  6. Good lip gloss - this girl's can'tlivewithout accessory :)
  7. A good, heartfelt hug.

Now, the award goes to ...

4 comments:

jlc said...

Congrats on the award! And can I just say I LOVE the title of your blog!

♥ H ♥ said...

Thank you!! I actually just got this award the other day :) Yay! And I am SOO with you n #5 & 6 :) I don't know what I would do without lip gloss and dancing!

Living for the Little Moments said...

Thanks so much for the award! You're awesome!

D said...

Thank you soooo much!!! You don't know how much I needed this today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin