He's here! I am officially the auntie of two adorable little boys!
Brady Thomas arrived last night and is as healthy as can be - what a blessing! He is just perfectly adorable and I'm head over heels in love :) Although I've only seen him with his eyes open for a total of five minutes or so. The little guy totally has his days and nights mixed up.
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the USB cord for my camera with me to Wisconsin, so pictures will have to wait until I get back home. But I promise, there are many to be shared.
Big brother Trace is adjusting very well, a fact that will likely hold true until Brady learns to grab for his toys.
Trace keeps pointing to mommy's tummy saying, 'Bady not in your tummy anymore. He came out.'
We just giggle and agree ... No need for him to know any details until he's at least 30.
He has also been singing several renditions of 'Happy da-Birtday' to Brady since he entered the world. It's precious and really funny.
One more story of cuteness to share:
Yesterday morning, right before my sister and bro-in-law were leaving for the hospital, we held hands and I said a prayer for them - for health (both my sister's and the baby's), for Brady's life, for the miracle and the blessing that is this baby's life.
Caught up in the emotion and excitement, I started to cry (not a huge surprise). As soon as I was done praying, Trace ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug and said, 'Auntie, are you okay?'
THAT is why I am so in love with these boys :)
1 comment:
That's so exciting! I can't wait until I'm an aunt. That's so sweet.
BTW... I left something for you over my way
Post a Comment