Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What are YOU thankful for?

I have arrived at my sister and bro-in-law's house and we're all anxiously awaiting for my new nephew to arrive tomorrow morning (or evening, but hopefully no later than that or I fear my sister may lose her mind ...)

While saying prayers with my nephew Trace tonight, my sister asked him what he's thankful for. Here's his list - in order:

  • Donalds (as in McDonalds)
  • Cheesebooger
  • Noodles
  • Blocks
  • The slide
  • The yellow airplane
  • Cars movie
  • Baby
  • Cake
  • Auntie and Grammy
  • Jesus

It may be a little backwards, but I think it's a pretty solid list ;)

Say a prayer for my sister tomorrow as she shrinks her belly and expands her family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

Kristi said...

YIPPIE SKIPPIE! Pictures must be posted IMMEDIATELY. To that point, please get a picture messaging-enabled phone ASAP. Love, Me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin