I saw this on a couple of blogs and thought it would be a good 'break' since my creative brain power is seriously lacking in the midst of the insanity that has become ... my life. Update on that at a later time.
I Am: His child ... a daughter, a sister, a friend, an auntie ... strong yet sensitive, fun yet deep, girly yet easy going ... compassionate, intrigued, unsure, hopeful, happy. I am blessed.
I Want: to experience love, give love, witness love and be ... loved. I have, I do, and it's addicting ... I want more. A vacation would be nice too.
I Have: addictions to laughter, conversation, blogging (eek!), the sun, procrastination, random-ness, my nephews, turkey sandwiches and chocolate ice cream w/ marshmallow topping.
I Wish: my sister (bro-in-law and nephews) lived closer and that I was on day 30 of The 30-Day Shred, successfully dominating Level 3, without breaking a sweat. Keep on dreaming ...
I Fear: the day that I have to stick a needle in someone's arm, successfully hit a miniscule vein that to me - quite honestly - is invisible, and watch blood flow out. All while trying to keep a steady hand and two feet on the ground. Unfortunately, it's a fear I need to conquer very, very soon.
I Hear: the sound of my alarm going off ... at 5 ... AM. No, it's not going off yet, but the thought of getting up that early for yet another seven hour day of class is daunting.
I Search: for God's hand the details.
I Wonder: why God gave me no singing abilities. what.so.ever. Seriously, I would love to sing loudly and proudly without damaging the ears of anyone in close proximity. Unfortunately for them, my lack of vocal talent doesn't stop me from doing so.
I Regret: any moment that I have acted like I'm someone I'm not. I know everything holds a reason, but I have done this. And I regret it. The thought that any person was not able to see who I am at my core because of my attitude or actions is frustrating to me and I do wish I could take those moments back.
I Love: a genuine hug, a great kiss, random acts of kindness, meeting new people, unexpected cards in the mail ... the overwhelming feeling of realizing how blessed I am to be LOVED - by family, by friends, by my Jesus.
I Always: check the stove/oven, front door, car doors, anything that gets plugged in ... to make sure they're turned off, unplugged, locked, etc. At least twice, before being convinced it's been done. Fantastic.
I Usually: have an opinion. I'm learning how to share it only when: 1) absolutely necessary 2) asked for 3) helpful 4) funny.
I Am Not: able to hold a grudge. Or a tune.
I Dance: at every opportunity. And as an outlet for emotion at any extreme ... that is, heartache or happiness.
I Sing: at the top of my lungs. Whether you like it or not ;)
I Never: could express how much gratitude I have to my parents, sister and family in general, for the faith-centered home they raised me in and the examples of faith they have shown to me.
I Rarely: pass up a spur of the moment invitation to do ... just about anything. This tends to contribute to my 'addiction' to procrastination.
I Cry: unapologetically and usually for good reason. I fit the age-old cliche ... I wear my heart on my sleeve.
I Am Not Always: experiencing a blonde moment. Believe it. Or not.
I Need: to go to sleep ... the sound of that alarm clock is getting louder by the minute.
5 comments:
Cute! =)
You're too cute!!
I might have to do this....cute post. :)
seriously cute! :-)
Awwwww, I liked this A LOT!
Post a Comment