The Voice is so the new American Idol.
I know, I know. Old news. But just this season did I finally stumble upon its brilliance.
And. I. Love. It.
At first, I found myself giddy as a Guidette in a tanning salon, as the judges would turn their chairs around during the blind auditions. The suspense, the pure thrill of both judges and contestants - I cannot get enough. I admittedly may have even shed a few tears. Dreams coming true. It's beautiful.
And, then. The battle rounds. Love the talent. Love the concept.
And all of this on top of Adam Levine as a judge? People, seriously? He's given JT a total run for his money. And if you know me and JT ... Well, just sayin.
BUT.
I've got to say it. Ms. Aguilera has GOT to put the girls away. I've kept my trap shut for weeks, but girl has got to cover it up. No offense.
I would post a picture, but for reasons mentioned in my previous post, I cannot. And, I would like to keep my blog PG. Google image should provide you with a fine example, if you so wish.
So I plea. You are phenomenally talented, but ... For the sake of the kids, and adults alike. Please. Let's find a turtleneck, mmkay?
No comments:
Post a Comment