Sunday, March 25, 2012

The beach. It's back.

I've figured it out.

In the the middle of winter, when we here in the great Mid-West see the light of day for no more than 5 minutes, I must admit I sometimes ... Sometimes ... wonder:

Why do I live here?

True, the thought is usually fleeting, as I have mad love for my Mitten State - but, you know.

But it's days like today that make me realize I've figured out the good life. Because the frigid, gray and sometimes gloomy days, make this so much more perfect:



Love this. And it is so, so much more appreciated after below-zero temps.

So, from now on, I promise to embrace each season - the slush, the salt stains on my shoes, the expressway spin-outs - all of that.

Okay, I'll try. ;)

Edited to add: Alert the press! I found a major setback to my beloved iPad. I hate blogging on it. And as I have so geniusly chosen to forego those things called laptops (you know, with keyboards, formatting, etc.?), I have no other option! I can't format correctly and now, as evidenced above - I can't post pictures properly! Okay, I'm done. I realize complaining about having an iPad is slightly ridiculous and nauseating ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin