Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can't say I've heard that before.

Yes, I already posted today, but this couldn't wait.

I just got a text message from my sister. It reads:

"Mary J. Blige is on TV singing at the Inauguration right now and T (my nephew) asked, 'Is that Auntie?'"

Hmmm ... that's a new one. I mean, I've been told close to a hundred times Britney Spears (eek) and just today I got Drew Barrymore (another WTheck moment). But this. This. This one - although flattering - I can't figure out. Perhaps mostly for obvious reason.

You decide:


I suppose it's cool that through his eyes, I was part of the Inaugural Ball and that I have an incredible voice. I'll let him think that.

But I just talked to him and it seems mama and daddy have cleared things up. When I asked him if he saw Auntie on TV, he said, "No. It's Mary."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can confirm, that yes, my son thought Mary J. Blige was auntie....and he was dead serious.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin