Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh no you didn't.

I'm fighting a battle.

With my hair.

While blowdrying it just now (oh, yes - I do realize it's closing in on 2 pm at the moment and I'm just venturing out for the day. Yikes!) a few light streaks of hair caught my attention.

It appears my hair is revolting and trying to be blonde again. I'm having fighting words with it, trying to convince it to stay the dark chestnut color that it was colored last Friday.

Not even a week later and I swear it's 3 shades lighter.

So much for the color-saving shampoo and conditioner that I got suckered into buying at the salon. The blonde in me just can't take a backseat to change.

By the way, I would post pictures of my darker hair had I not left my USB camera cord at my parents' house. I know there are other ways to upload pictures. I just haven't gotten to it yet. Soon.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

but blond hair is really beautiful :) But maybe its just girls and hairs. There's nothing much I can do with mine and I dont wanna looklike dyed hard asian girl lol

Kelly said...

This is suspenseful. Picture please :)

The Porters said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog design!

I'm with you on the salon "color saving" shampoo. It is a total waste - every time I go dark I pray that it will last more than three days!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin