Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breaking out the sundress.

Well, maybe not quite yet. But it's totally what I feel like doing.

It's 55 degrees and sunny today! ... In Michigan!

For those of you joining us from the south, I realize this is still sweater and North Face weather for you. Just let us bask in our glory. My blood has thickened up so much over this brutal winter that I swear it feels like summer out there.

This means several things:

- My mood raised 1000% just by stepping out the door.

- My activity level also jumped up to a whole new level ... I actually went to the gym and for a walk. (Bye bye winter weight)

- I am officially putting away my heavy winter coat. Only my light winter jacket will be worn from now on. Yes, I know that 20 degree weather is not behind us - snow is forecasted for this weekend. But every year, I get to this point where I just cannot. absolutely. can. not. put that coat back on.

- I didn't have to wear my boots today! Cute sandals, here I come!

Hey, summer... Come find us soon. And, please. Stay for a while.

I hope you are all enjoying wonderful sun and warmth wherever you are! Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin