Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny how that works.

I've encountered more 'blonde moments' since I became a brunette than when I was actually ... a blonde.

Today's incident:

I picked up my brand new computer (bought out of necessity, not want ... yet still fun to get)

I brought it home. Turned it on. The 'fan' thingy was immediately running constantly. So loud.

I had just picked it up from the so called Geek Squad. Now I had to take it right back to them.

I did.

And low and behold, Mr. Geek Squad turned it on and what did he hear? Silence. No fan. Nothing.

Working just perfectly.

WHY does that always happen?

Oh well. I embrace my blonde moments. And I'm pretty happy my computer is not broken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when crap like that happens. I'm a brunette, what's my excuse? hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin