I just threw my bedsheets into the laundry and ... surprise! ... there were about 4-5 pairs of socks hiding in them.
Now, what I know is this: My feet are freezing if I don't have socks on so I do go to bed with them on.
What I failed to notice is that mysteriously each morning I wake up without them on.
This begs a couple of questions:
- Am I really that deep of a sleeper? I never thought so.
- How do I possibly have socks left over to wear?
In conclusion, I'll just say that the next time I find something hidden in my bed, I hope it's something better than socks. Chocolate maybe? Now, that would be a mystery.
Note: After this said sock incident, I laughed way too hard about it. Yes, I realize it's not that funny, but I suppose it was just one of those unexpected comedic moments :)
2 comments:
I can understand not realizing it when you first wake up - especially if your bedroom is carpeted. However, I can only assume that your first stop in the morning (as is mine) is the loo...either to whiz or shower. And how can you NOT notice on the laminate/tile/FREEZING COLD bathroom floor? :)
haha.. the same thing used to happen to me. Then I switched to wearing big seal and pig slippers. I can't miss them when they fall of at night. I wake up to a giant lump at the end of my bed.
Post a Comment