Update on the car situation. (Read this post first or else none of this will make sense)
I drove 40 minutes to the closest dealership this morning. I was thinking something very strange was wrong that they wouldn't be able to fix. Guess what the problem was?
The bulbs were burnt out.
Yep.
How embarrassing.
In my defense, I can confidently blame the techs at the garage I took the car to yesterday for not catching this very simple, very easily fixed problem. I think I should go back and recommend some Delphi Tech Training classes for them. Let's learn the basics guys.
Not all is lost, though - since my car is under warranty, I didn't have to pay for anything by taking it to the dealership.
Case closed and the lights are back on.
1 comment:
Awe! That stinks. At least it wasn't anything big, though. Happy driving!
Post a Comment