- This will be my last post of the week since I have a very busy weekend ahead, which includes one thing that I happen to be very excited about. In all honesty, it's not that exciting, but ... yeah. I'll let you in on it when I get back.
- Tomorrow I finally meet the 23 people who I will be spending every waking minute with for the next year - my fellow nursing students. Can I get woohoo for a four hour nursing orientation? It is during that four hours that my fate will be sealed as I officially find out what my insane class schedule will look like. Although, I've already done some investigating and it's looking like Monday-Saturday (yes, that's right - SATURDAY) for the first few months, aka my beloved summer. Looks like it'll be me and my books at the beach. YESSSS! :)
- It's a big weekend for Michigan State basketball. We are so taking it all. Just sayin.
- I made a blog signature. After looking at my name written out in 100 different fonts, it started to look incredibly strange - to the point where I was convinced I spelled my own name wrong. Isn't that bizarre how that happens?
I'm adding a 5th thing ... Have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:
HAHA! That's exactly how I was when I was trying to create my signature. By the end my name didn't even look like a real name.
I LOVED The Shack. It's a great read. I will buy the other suggestion along with The Peacegiver. Thanks for the suggestions and have fun at orientation! I'll be enjoying a cold one for ya! lol
I'm thinking about doing a signature but I'm sure I'll obsess over it for hours and I just don't have hours at the moment, so we'll see. Good luck with orientation, I'm sure you'll meet some awesome people!
Good luck and it will all be amazing. Just try not to follow Grey's Anatomy and you'll be fine :)
Good luck! Books at the beach....awww!
Your blog is cute! =) Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment