Monday, April 20, 2009

It's like rain on your wedding day.

It's been years since I've had the flu.

My FIRST of three final exams is tomorrow morning at 8:30 am, followed immediately by the second one.

I came down with a nasty, sudden case of the flu about two hours ago.

And ... I have to ride a bus for over an hour to get there. (that is honestly not going to work.)

Isn't it ironic?

Don't you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, I hope you feel better. Good luck on your finals!

Gina said...

Nooooo! You call your teacher!!

♥ H ♥ said...

Oh no!! I hope you feel better!!! Good luck on your finals!!! You'll do great :)

Kristi said...

Oh, Jame...I'm so sorry!

Here's the cup half-full way to look at it (like I try to see breastfeeding, which also sucks majorly) --> when it's all said and done, you'll likely fit into your skinny jeans. Makes it a little more worth it, no? ;)

xoxo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin