Current location: Biggby Coffee (aka, best coffee shop ever for those of you non-Michiganders)
Fox News just reported that a new study shows Facebook users have lower GPAs. (I know - 'breaking news,' right?)
Hmmm ... perhaps I'm grossly overestimating or maybe I'm naiive, but ...
... doesn't everyone have Facebook these days? Especially high schoolers and college students?
And in that case, wouldn't that negate the validity of this study? I say yes.
That's all.
I've officially delayed studying another five minutes by writing this. And before this, I checked Facebook.
This so-called study is looking more and more true ... Crap.
I wonder what the statistics show for GPAs of bloggers.
___________
Edited to add: I didn't want to spill the beans before she had the chance to announce her own good news on her blog, but now that she has ... a big CONGRATS and a lot of LOVE go out to Kristi at ...and baby makes 3! (aka, one of my bestest friends) and her husband Joe who welcomed their adorably perfect son into the world last night! I can't wait to snuggle him and give him kisses very soon. And, Kristi - I tell you - is quite the trooper: 23 hours of labor and then a C-section. Ugh. This little boy is blessed for many reasons, but this just adds to the list :)
2 comments:
bahahaha! I just saw this the other night and the reporter goes "of those who have facebook" ..and I thought the same thing "doesnt EVERYONE have fb?"
Good luck on studying!!
Hahaha, i wonder how blogging affects my GPA too..!
Post a Comment