Believe it or not, my blonde moments have been rather few and far between as of late.
That streak has ended.
Finals week starts next Monday and it just so happens that my schedule this weekend is jam-packed. Translation? I should have started studying last week.
That's not how I work. Good intentions die hard. Oh, wait. That's not the right saying. Screw it. It still gets the point across. (Add it to the list of blonde moments)
So, today I made a plan. A plan of prioritization for each of my final exams. I was feeling pretty accomplished - or at least, on the right track - for a good hour before I realized ...
... I was definitely studying the wrong chapter.
Did you hear that? I wasted an hour (yes, could have been worse - but still) studying something that will not even be on the exam.
This warrants a break, no? Don't answer that.
I think it does.
Maybe I need some ice cream. Or perhaps I need to get out of the house. How about a beer? I've got it - a new brain.
How about all of the above? Check.
6 comments:
funny girl.
haha! Take that break and enjoy a cold one :) good luck you'll do great!
haha! I'm right with you on Finals week.. mine starts in about 2 weeks. Today I made a list of what I had to do. The first priority..manicure! That is already crossed out, ha.. but nothing else is :(
Awww. Totally something I'd do. Okay, I've done.
Take your break and enjoy it! You deserve it! :)
cute blog :) good luck on your exams!
Post a Comment