Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's the weekend, kiddo.

Random sampling of random thoughts:
  • I have my old car back. Which means no more Subaru Baja. Our parting was actually kind of sad ... but I got over it really quickly. Just before my old car went on driving hiatus, the 'Check Engine' light came on. So when I started driving it again, the first thing on the agenda was to make an appointment to get that checked out. Made appointment. Car service guy, albeit friendly, called me 'kiddo' during the whole phone conversation. I'm realizing it's the lesser of two evils ... better than ma'am. Woke up early on my day off to take my car in. 25 minutes into the 30 minute drive, my 'check engine' light goes off. Seriously, I cannot make this stuff up.
  • Busy weekend ahead.
  • Class tomorrow followed by a party with the classmates. I'll update later.
  • After said party, I'm re-entering pageant land for a couple of days to attend the Miss Michigan pageant. I'm a nerd, but I'm very excited about it, especially to catch up with old friends and spend quality girl time with Kristi and Kelli ... woohoo!! I'll update later.

And with that, I'm out. Happy almost Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh my goodness. The story about your car cracked me up. It's totally something that would happen to me.

Nessa said...

You better update later!!! kidding.. ;) Have a great friday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin