Went to Old Navy today.
You would assume that it would be the big kid clothes (aka grown ups) that would tempt me and taunt me saying, 'Buy me. Buy me!'
Nope.
It's the little kid section that gets me everytime.
I made the mistake of walking through the little boy section and just had to pick up a couple of 'treats' for my nephews.
As I was checking out, the check out girl says to me, "Ohmygosh, these are so cute! I'm glad I don't have any little kids that I could possibly buy anything for."
Me: "Yeah. It's all for my nephews. I should have never even walked through that section. Now I'm trying to validate a reason for buying them something. I supppose that 'I love them' will work."
And that, I do. I love them. And so, they will be getting cute clothes soon. And I miss them. :(
1 comment:
Wahoo!! Auntie can walk through the little kids section anytime :) Thanks Jame!!! We ALL miss you too!!! Love you.
Post a Comment