Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm smiling because.

It's hot apple cider and apple orchard season.

Tomorrow is my last day of Med-Surg clinical. (Yay. No, seriously. Woohoo!!)

My mom's feeling better :)

The leaves are changing color.

I'm one more day closer to graduation.

The mail delivered the most awesome wedding invitation today.

I actually felt like I kind of knew what I was doing at the hospital today.

My family's pretty amazing.

I signed up to be a mentor today. (Show love. Value a child.)

God is good. So good.

The wind is no longer howling outside my window.

I get to sleep. For a few hours at least.

My shower was warm and refreshing.

My nephew says the darndest things. ("Don't come out, pee!" ... on the way to the potty) :)

I have the greatest friends, who'll stick with me even through this crazy 12 months.

Nephew #2 is happy and just plain adorable.

I am loved.

I love.

I'm smiling.

Because. Just because.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm smiling because I get to see you in a little over TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling after reading that you are smiling. It makes me really, really happy actually!

Gina said...

Yay for happy posts! This one was too cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin