Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Um, yeah ... I'm thinking not.

Please excuse the random second post, but I just remembered something funny ...

Yesterday, I listened to my voicemail only to hear the following message:

"Hi, Jamie. This is Laura calling from (insert name of my apartment complex here). We were wondering if you would be willing to stop by the office tomorrow for a photo shoot we are doing for our brochures."

Now. If the message stopped here, it would be hysterical enough. Let me remind you that I live in college off-campus housing at the moment. I'm 26 - aka, the oldest person living in this entire complex, guaranteed, and most certainly not the most realistic representation of the demographic around here. But ... the message continued:

"This particular photo shoot is for our fitness center, so we would need you to come dressed in workout clothes. Please let us know if you're interested."

The ultimate L.O.L. moment. Thankyouverymuch, but I am not going to 1. wear spandex, 2. pose with a cheesy grin on the elliptical, 3. let someone take a picture of me and then 4. PUBLISH IT.

No. Just no.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

OMGosh you HAVE to do it! You would be famous! And, as I ALWAYS say...you are uber, uber, uber hot. No wonder they want you! :)

Anonymous said...

DO IT!!

♥ H ♥ said...

You need to do it!!! That is such a compliment ;) Then upload the picture for all of blog world to see. Thankyouverymuch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin