I really really love doing anything spontaneously.
Case in point, chopping off my hair. I did this with two goals in mind: 1. For a change. 2. To force myself to actually style my hair.
On the first goal - I succeeded. On the second? Notsomuch. The low ponytail with my signature teased 'poof' still reigns supreme. I am not saying I'm happy about that. One step at a time ...
Anywho. Once I make a decision to do something risky, I'm committed. And then I become a monster. With no patience whatsoever to hold off on taking the plunge - whatever it may be. This quirk of mine could fall on either end of the spectrum: It could call for therapy or it could just mean I'm easy going and like to take healthy chances. I hope for the latter, but there's no telling.
It was about 2 hours ago that my latest 'idea' came to mind ... Should I go brunette?
About a 1/2 hour later, the appointment was made. Not for next month, not for next week, for tomorrow. That therapy solution is seeming like it's winning out.
Let's also keep in mind that this is not the first time I have done this. I was brunette for about a month a few years back as a result of a way to make a boring night with the roomies during College Part 1 a little more exciting. I dug the look for about a week. However, I learn from my mistakes: This time, I won't use a box dye and I won't go a thousand shades darker. Talk about shock value.
So, it's a go. Say a little prayer for me.
Edited to add: Uh oh! I just realized that this split decision doesn't support my blog title! Can you have blonde moments as a brunette? And I think I just answered my own question ...
4 comments:
Jamie,
From someone with experience...yes, it is still entirely possible to have blonde moments as a brunette :) The blog title can still stand. I am excited to see pics. Winter is the perfect time for a change!
Maybe I should go blonde? We can finally trick the world that we are each other!! :)
Blonde is a state of mind. ;) And don't worry... if it turns out bad it can always be fixed. Mine goes from brown to blonde all the time. Change is good!
Pictures please!!!!! Thanks:)
Post a Comment